White Iris

White Iris

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OH/MI trip

Flew from Huntsville Thursday evening the 26th, arriving in Detroit. Made a quick stop at Meijers in Monroe for my yogurt rations before getting to Brad's parents house.

Friday, after oversleeping in the eastern time zone - yeah I know it's only one hour, we made our way into Toledo to pick up Keira. It's comforting to know that she's happy to come along with us when we only see her every few months. We were tickled everytime she said something new, even if it were ten or more times. Gave Mom and Dad's ears a rest. Our last stop before taking her home was to visit my dear Aunt - I think Keira's beginning to know that house. I have some great pictures of that visit, but need to switch computers; so stay tuned.

We ended that very busy Friday by attending my baby brother's Birthday Party in Bowling Green,OH - still can't believe he's fifty! It was so much fun at his Curling Party, for those who curled and those who didn't. Yup, I did! Those pix will also be forthcoming.

Think I'll save Saturday and Sunday for the next post, although the party girl collage is from Sunday.

No comments: