Finally after many very cold days there is a warm feeling in the air. So we did some yard work. Brad worked very hard moving stones and replacing them with stepping stones at the shallow end of the pool. I just pulled weeds and clean up some of the flower beds. The dark yellow lily type plants are showing lotsa green and the irises are up about two inches.
It was nice to be outside, as I've been in the sewing room for the last 6 weeks. Some things have already been sent to the new owners and I forgot to take pictures. But I'm hoping someone will send pictures back of all the new stuff. A few other items can't be shown because they're gifts for celebrations yet to come.
Hope you enjoy this little glimpse of warm weather, and for me, back to the sewing room.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment